At St Saviour's Church of England Junior School, staff help keep children safe and well by:
Our school helps keep children safe and well because:
- helping them learn about their personal safety
- being a trusted adult who children may turn to for help, and who will take them seriously
- identifying when children may need help
- understanding the steps that must be taken when there are concerns for children's safety and well-being
- we have a caring school ethos that helps children feel respected
- we have staff who are available and accessible to provide help
- safety is a priority and is specifically taught through the curriculum
- children are provided with the knowledge, skills and values they need to choose and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- children are given access to information about child support services such as ChildLine
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mr Bonell, Mr Arnold and Mrs Tift are also Designated Safeguarding Leads (including online SAFETY). Mrs Morland advises Mr Bonell on online safety.
All safeguarding policies are in the 'Policies' section under the 'Key Information' tab of our home page.
For all safeguarding policies, please see our 'Policies' page under the 'Working Together' tab on the home page.