At St Saviour's Church of England Junior School, staff help keep children safe and well by:
- helping them learn about their personal safety
- being a trusted adult who children may turn to for help, and who will take them seriously
- identifying when children may need help
- understanding the steps that must be taken when there are concerns for children's safety and well-being
Our school helps keep children safe and well because:
- we have a caring school ethos that helps children feel respected
- we have staff who are available and accessible to provide help
- safety is a priority and is specifically taught through the curriculum
- children are provided with the knowledge, skills and values they need to choose and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- children are given access to information about child support services such as ChildLine
If you have a concern about a child, during school hours in term time contact the school on 01843 831707 or contact Nick Bonell - the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
firstname.lastname@example.org (this email is checked three times per week during school holidays).
If you have a concern that a child is at risk of immediate harm, contact children's social services Integrated Front Door on 03000 411111 (outside office hours 03000 419191).